View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 07:24 PM
ctiger
PPCGeeks Regular

ctiger is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v2.1 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 235xx | 4/22/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Not sure what you're talking about ... your post has nothing to do with how to place a new system in the kitchen. With that said, I don't place "myphone" in the rom ... I add it afterward so that if it needs to be updated, the original file won't still be in the rom. I do the same thing with CHT Editor, and I have been using Amikam's version which he posted as while back. And it responds the same way with blank parts if you edit more than once.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I mean OMJ's latest rom. He puts the microsoft Myphone in the rom.

I just flashed with one of my own cooking, and found the pc won't recognize the device from activesync, so I can't flash it again. Of course I missed something else, so the soft buttons are all messed up. I was quite panic about that and searched for bringing up the bootloader. After bringup the bootloader, the RUU was able to pick that up and flashed back to OMJ's ROM.