View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 06:01 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: File Sync Phone to Laptop Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbyham View Post
thanks all... yes I guess my expecations for AS are too high. I totally have it working and understand both the BT and the USB connection options. I understand the desktop folder thing too. I was just hoping that once you placed something in th edesktop folder that AS would take a look at what is in that folder, compare it to the orignial on laptop HD, see that there had been changes made and sync up the latest version. But I guess that is asking a lot. I guess I will just have to resort to remembering when I change a file to MANUALLY drag and drop the new version into the AS desktop folder. Oh well...we tried...
Try taking a look at the link below, I think it might be exactly what your looking for.

http://www.pocketgear.com/en/usd/276...?M2DPId=100017