View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 05:58 PM
wmdunn
VIP Member

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v2.1 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 235xx | 4/22/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctiger View Post
I cooked two roms and just about to try them in my phone(hesitated, worried about brick my phone) and our great OMJ just posted a new one, oh, well, I'll have to try his first.
By the way, why put the "my phone" in the room? it's not the latest version, and it can't backup the call history.
Another interesting thing, I tried MikRom for some days, and in his rom, the CHT isn't blanking out half screen.
Not sure what you're talking about ... your post has nothing to do with how to place a new system in the kitchen. With that said, I don't place "myphone" in the rom ... I add it afterward so that if it needs to be updated, the original file won't still be in the rom. I do the same thing with CHT Editor, and I have been using Amikam's version which he posted as while back. And it responds the same way with blank parts if you edit more than once.