View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 05:35 PM
NinjaMom
The Admin-Ninja

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO Screen Protectors Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
Yea but the stock ones dont protect your phone from hard scratched I have full body Zagg on my TP2 and I cant even tell you how many times it's saved my ss.

CW
I had a Zagg Invisi-shield on my TP... and it definitely saved the screen from being scratched. It did feel tacky to the touch though... Didn't really care for that, but if my screen stayed unharmed then it was all good.

My concern is the rumor that it yellows out for awhile. Didn't have the TP long enough to see if it did in fact turn yellow.

Did you notice a yellowing on yours WarChild?
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali