View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 09:05 PM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
Not sure if its the custom build I created or something else, but the memory usage is pretty bad. My memory starts off around 17 or 18mb and then decreases as I open apps, but it doesn't release it. I started opening a lot of apps and got down to 2mb at which time it started killing off apps like it should. However, I closed all the apps and still only had 2mb. For some reason, its not releasing memory on my build.
Weird, my build seems to be releasing memory fine. I actually just tested opening 15 programs, went down to 2mb, still ran smoothly, and closed all of them, going up to 15mb...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbyz168 View Post
Just wondering... in SKtools, my tcp window size on all of the previous roms use to be 32768...I useto change it to 98304 for better performance. When i went into it just a little while ago, it is telling me that the tcp window size is amazingly at 415030???? that is rediculously bigger than any other rom i have ever used. no2 any ideas why this could be? Does it have anything to do with the new xip?

And could this be why there is less memory available?
Not sure, tcp window might be configured by wm6.1, don't think it has anything to do with memory, memory has to do more with caching.