View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 11:07 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: The TP2 & Tinychat.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
Has anyone checked out this site before? its a site that allows for web chatting and using mics to chat with a bunch of people. I know the touch pro 2 has a few webcam applications like qik. I was wondering with qik is it possible to use the tp2 as a webcam to broadcast on that site? if not is there any application i can use to do that?

i was also interested in using the tp2 as a webcam on my ps3 is there any app for that as well?
when u broadcast on qik, its streams to your @qik.com/usernamehere address... if someone wants to see you, they just goto your profile page and watch the stream... they dont need to sign up.. but if you make your page private, they will have to sign up... **if you dont make your page private, anyone can see and hear your streams via the website as well**

and NO, never heard of something for the PS3