View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 09:33 AM
Wil Badger
Regular 'Geeker

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger
Re: t-mobile yanks new hd2 rom update

I heard it was mostly yanked due to download issues and that it would be back up soon. Honestly who cares. Why would I want to load a T-Mobile ROM? It's going to be outdated compared to any custom ROM out there. Ya ya I know there are people out there that are to afraid to flash a custom rom because they are scared of losing their warranty. I have been flashing for a long time and even if you just so happen to brick the phone they are not going to know what you flashed to it. They will simple know it's a brick. They can't reboot it to find out what went wrong they simple see it as not working any longer and send out a replacement. If you ever have to send a working phone back it's not that hard to flash back to a stock ROM for service.
This post has been thanked 1 times.