View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 01:19 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodtunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
...new rom...
Nope, but that thought too is always lurking in the back of my so-called mind. The only ROM type things I've done were to flash from the original Wm6.0 to one of the 1st leaks of 6.1, and then to the official version, followed by using the haret.exe on SD card version of Android Cupcake 1.5, which led to Donut 1.6, and that was enough of that for me. WinMo 6.5 is tempting, but an awful lot of my software has known issues with it, including the applications I use most, like AE Button Plus, PaintWM, XnView Pocket, and Pocket Player:

I'd've never attempted a facia fix, if it weren't for this forum having so many helpful posts. Huge heartfelt thanks to: TMZ
Hey, you definitely don't have to put 6.5 on your Vogue. I have 6.1 on my Diamond. I think it is lighter than 6.5 so it uses less resources and you have lots of options for skinning. Unless you really like Titanium or Sense.