View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 10:57 PM
2 Bunny
Banned User

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Smile Re: PAGE POOL Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Hey Bud ... sorry you're having so much trouble putting together a custom rom. I really feel like you're swimming upstream. Why don't you do this ... either settle for a solid 6.5 (21895, 21904, etc) which you can build with Manila/Sense 2.5, or go with a 6.1 (21055) built in a non-Sense kitchen like Calkulin's. So much of the Sense 2.5 stuff will really only work well with 6.5 and above. If you stick with 6.1, you have TF3D 2.1, the start menu you want, and lots of stability, good battery life. Regarding the page pool, it isn't causing your problems. I typically use 24 in all my roms ... 6.1, 6.5, and 6.5x, with no issues. Wish I could sit down with you, and help ... good luck!
Thank you. Do you know where I can get an erv file for the caulkin kitchen? Ideally, I would like to use the pegasus rom as a base, and customize from there. I sent a message to the author, but I'm not expecting much as he isn't very active on the board. Can I make an erv file out of a rom like that? It is for sure from the caulkin kitchen to begin with.

If not, erv files (for the caulkin kitchen) are still greatly appreciated. Thanks for all your help so far.

- 2 Bunny

Last edited by 2 Bunny; 05-23-2010 at 11:00 PM.