View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 08:26 PM
2 Bunny
Banned User

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Smile PAGE POOL Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3sh_t0_d3f View Post
Maybe you should try a 6.5 Rom cooked by one of the great cooks here. Being your first time cooking a 6.5 ROM you cant do anything but expect things not to work properly. Ive use flip it before and it works flawlessly But yes you can place that 21055 SYS in the kitchen. Use a 6.5 template but change the sys to the 21055. But be careful because somethings may only work with 6.5 and up so go through the files and check.
Okay, mega update here:

I took the advice of the quoted author above and was surprised to find that I was able to whip together a 6.1 ROM, but it looked only a little better than the 6.5 one! TouchFlow 3D was a mess, the text sizes in the COMM MANAGER were icky, the start menu was busted up, and Flip It was still not working.

So, I went back to the Pegasus ROM I was using before, and thought of a brilliant Idea: what if I changed the pagepool? Only problem is, I forget which way you go numerically to get more memory. Could someone maybe cue me in? Sorry to kind of "interrupt" in the thread like this, it seems out of place, but I'll try to keep to myself unless the community really needs to listen to me .

Thanks though!

- 2 Bunny