Thread: little prob
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 08:14 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: little prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by blugill View Post
Have had TP2 sprint since they first came out and have had no probs with it. I did notice thou now when I send text msg there is no sound of msg sent like there was before, went into sounds and have an alert tone set for sending mms-sms but the only time it works is sending mms not sms. This all started after I installed patch for time stamp on text msg, any ideas. Thanks
Uninstall the time stamp patch and see if it comes back. if it does, than its that cab causing the problem.