View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 07:08 PM
Kane3162
Halfway to VIP Status

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

SWEEET SHIT!

Downloading now (download #21 W00T)

Quite tjElite: "I see that as a shot at me...hahahaha humorous...

Atleast nrfitchett4 isn't on here whining about the old look so much that it gets annoying...he understands somethings are different with DIFFERENT ROM VERSIONS"

yup, I thought it was funny and juvenile, works for me, but Im not trying to want ALL of the old look back so much as i just dont like them not lined up, the new start menu seams more fluid and no longer needs scroll bars (fluid as in the way it moves, not the hex), but I just dont like the fact its HEX and not GRID, and for someone like me who went from DOS to 3.11 and since then everywhere in between and ran an old filehub when you go from GRID to HEX in both business and pleasure/personal it really throws you off (especially considering it used to match up nicely with the desktop OS...)

anyway enough about it, I really dont know why you reply to my posts about it at all anyway and no-one else's since it has been mentioned Numerous times, and you know i will go back and forth with you all day on the subject

OT again, I dont think a GMaps update, but im thinking maybe **904 COM tree update (released a few days ago, and pure speculation since that would be a crazy fast build out), Office, and various other apps that where updated

Last edited by Kane3162; 05-23-2010 at 07:25 PM.