View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 05:52 PM
dtrush
Regular 'Geeker

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
You are correct, however I just removed that bit from my sashimi reg section and redid it manually just to make sure everything worked correctly

Considering you're the only one posting with this problem, it's more than likely something on your end. Are you importing any settings via xda_uc or sashimi? If so, you should try a clean install and manually install your tweaks to see what exactly is causing the problem.

Typically when NRG is tweeting about Radio versions he's referring to HD2's, so nothing we need to concern ourselves about. I've been running the 2.32WU Radio for quite a while with great success.

Consider yourself answered
Thanks a bunch. I removed my SD card so it didn't try to import any settings. That did the trick. What areas should I delete on the SD so that I can rebuild xda_uc from scratch? Not sure how they got corrupted in the first place