View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 05:21 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone somewhat regretting the TP2 after seeing the HTC Evo 4G?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropix22 View Post
The one stand-out feature the TP2 has better than other phones in its class is the keyboard...This is the sole feature that made me choose the TP2 over the Verizon Droid (which is slightly nicer in every aspect EXCEPT its got a keyboard thats not very ergonomic or user-friendly)...So, if you're a keyboard person, the TP2 is the way to go...I know that's old-school , because most people these days scoff at a keyboard phone as out-of-style, but i like having the versatility of being able to flip open a keyboard, when I am not in the mood for a touch interface...If they were to update the TP 2 with a better processor, and keep the same design (TP3 perhaps?) I would totally buy another one...
Totally on board with you about the Keyboard, every Phone I have had since like 2004 has had a full qwerty keyboard on it. The hardware Keyboard is just something I am not willing to give up on yet. I am pretty sure that I will be with the TP2 for along time with the way the future is looking.