View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 03:35 PM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 •

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
the quick link background is stealth,this is how S2W made the original theme. If you want to add shortcuts just tap where you know the links would be and it will still allow you to add, if that makes sense... I'll see what I can do about some backgrounds...

as for the transparent taskbar & softkeybar the best I can do is if you post the wallpaper you want to use it with I can make them appear transparent..

like this???
you shouldn't reply to something he asked me, if you can't help him.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
WFG

When I installed your cab I couldn't access any of my quicklinks, Did this happen to anybody else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC
Still love this theme

still running stock bars

Do you have a link or cab that made your start menu and taskbar transparent?

Thanks
yes i have a link for ya http://tinyurl.com/3x47a97

Last edited by Young DC; 05-23-2010 at 03:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.