View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 12:45 PM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Hate Winmo For these reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
why does everything have to come as an app??? seriously. we have apps to do this and apps to do that.
if you can access your bank acct through the internet, why do you need an app to do it for you? my bank has a mobile banking website that is quite honestly faster than their reg. site.
Some websites, I will agree are not mobile friendly, but if instead of having apps for them, if the websites just had a mobile version, you wouldn't need 100 apps that do the same thing.
Maybe because the ONLY way some sites will work is if you use skyfire to begin with. And even though it has flash the navigation on it in general sucks.