View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 12:34 PM
miz@r
PPCGeeks Regular

miz@r is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 23569 | 5/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Call Sprint and talk to a tech person who can give you your MSL. If they say they can't, politely tell them they can and you need it because your phone needs to be reprogrammed. If they won't, thank them and hang up and call again until you get a tech that will give it to you.
Once you have it, on your phone pad, dial ##PRL#. Edit the PRL file and update it with a new PRL file that you have already downloaded and put in internal storage.
If you want to do it all yourself and don't want to call Sprint for some reason, you can hack the MSL. But in my opinion, it's a PITA.
I'm currently on 60664 (attached), which seems to be the newest. [looks like 65000 was a mistake]
Thanks for the great answer. When I go to the phone pad and type ##PRL# the only thing that I can do is dial it like a phone number. There is not going to the config section. I am in Mexico so my PRL's will be different. The other thing taht I need to change is the Modem settings in the EPST.

When I go into that menu it pup up a window that says "the item "prefered Service System" is out of range. And that is set to Sprint Only. I need to change it to CDMA only and I can not.