View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 12:21 AM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
Since we're getting ready for new ROMs, does anyone have a good mortscript example for moving the start menu links around? I was going to try SDConfig but NRG said that, with this upcoming release, his ROM will no longer support SDConfig. ( SEE HERE ) If anyone knows another way to move, copy, or delete files using the cooked-in UC, please hook a brother up.

Also, does anyone know the reg key for the stocks tab. I did some research and a little testing by adding and deleting stocks and noting the changes in the registry. The only thing that really changed was in the manilla registry section and I don't want to back that whole thing up without being sure of what all I'm backing up if you know what I mean.

Riptide9 you're half-way there, right? Isn't 3,000 the magic number? Once you're there, let us "regulars" know what it's like to run with the big boys. You probably will get free phones and discounted service.
Just wondering, why don't you try sashimi???? I know this may sound trivial, but just wondering.