View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 10:15 PM
fr3sh_t0_d3f
Hello. My name is Success

fr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEED A NEW POT Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post
All right. Got the ROM cooked and working, and I thought I could live with it, but I was wrong. I hate WM 6.5. I tried to work with it, and half my stuff is reinstalled, but I have to go back to standard WM 6.1.

It looks cool, but if wm6 was like trying to wade through a swamp to get stuff done, wm 6.5 is like being stuck in an ice cube: I can't do crap. Too many scroll bars missing, too flaky. Flip it only works once: You start in portrait, go to landscape, and you can't go back. Among other things.

Where can I get a unit for WM 6.1 in this kitchen!!!!!!!(?)

UPDATE: Could I maybe use the 21055 SYS from here, and then could that be incorportated into the existing templates?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44494

- 2 Bunny

Maybe you should try a 6.5 Rom cooked by one of the great cooks here. Being your first time cooking a 6.5 ROM you cant do anything but expect things not to work properly. Ive use flip it before and it works flawlessly But yes you can place that 21055 SYS in the kitchen. Use a 6.5 template but change the sys to the 21055. But be careful because somethings may only work with 6.5 and up so go through the files and check.

<---- Continuation Of The GTX Sense Theme---->