View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 08:06 PM
dLo
N00b

dLo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I need some help/advice

ok so i was wondering since i am not to familiar with the whole lingo with cell phones if i could get some of your takes on what i should or what i can do. So i am a premier customer with sprint and plan to be getting this EVO when it comes out. I don't have any eligibility for an upgrade nor am i going to add a line to get the phone. I was wondering since i am a premier customer if there is some way i could be able to get the phone for a 199.99 price tag. I know one option might be to buy out the contract and then renew to a new 2yr and be able to get the phone in that sense but i dont want to have to wait for the 4th and go to the sprint store because what if they sell out? I want to be guaranteed a phone so i can have it on the 4th and not have to wait for the next shipment of EVOs to get to the store which could be god knows how long. I think i heard someone say that if you have the Employee Value Program and being able to pre-order it through sprint that way. If that is true then i think i will be able to do that. But all in all what should i do here not knowing if it is true about ordering the EVO through sprint being with the EVP?