View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 03:27 AM
nrfitchett4
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Hate Winmo For these reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krewblink View Post
Thank you!.. Finally a member who finally steps out their bubble & realizes that Winmo Is going down the drain unless wp7 is spectacular. (which probably is not going to happen) The tp2 design itself is amazing. But theres not enough apps and features to go around in winmo, it cant compare to Android or Iphone. For god sakes Android has the Coolest Bank of america App. but since i have a windows phone i have to go through my web browser.. Sorry its just sad. and not that same as the app. i cant wait till the sound and power functions work in android Dev.
why does everything have to come as an app??? seriously. we have apps to do this and apps to do that.
if you can access your bank acct through the internet, why do you need an app to do it for you? my bank has a mobile banking website that is quite honestly faster than their reg. site.
Some websites, I will agree are not mobile friendly, but if instead of having apps for them, if the websites just had a mobile version, you wouldn't need 100 apps that do the same thing.

Last edited by nrfitchett4; 05-22-2010 at 03:32 AM.