N00b
Threadstarter

krewblink is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Hate Winmo For these reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I've been a dedicated Winmo user for like 10 years and I'd have to admit that I agree with most of his points. Maybe that is a reason why Windows just simply abandoned Windows Mobile 6.x in favor a completely different OS.

Not there really isn't anything wrong with the TP2 itself. It still is a very nice phone. But it's funny reading dedicated-Winmo users defending the Apps comparison with iPhone and Android.

I have absolutely no problem acknowledging the truth. Iphone and Android apps are better and their marketplace/App store are superior to Winmo. A year ago, there might of been an argument but now it's really no contest.

That doesn't mean the TP2 with Winmo is bad (I still really like it), but at this point in the game it's really the truth.

Thank you!.. Finally a member who finally steps out their bubble & realizes that Winmo Is going down the drain unless wp7 is spectacular. (which probably is not going to happen) The tp2 design itself is amazing. But theres not enough apps and features to go around in winmo, it cant compare to Android or Iphone. For god sakes Android has the Coolest Bank of america App. but since i have a windows phone i have to go through my web browser.. Sorry its just sad. and not that same as the app. i cant wait till the sound and power functions work in android Dev.