View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 12:33 AM
AB33
Regular 'Geeker

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Hate Winmo For these reasons.

LOL....This is kind of funny, I like the humor in the initial post, I feel pretty good with my TP2 and can do so much more than anyone I know with an Iphone or Droid phone at this point. The switch and changes to WP7 will probably make me switch to a TP2 type HTC phone with Droid on it, Like an EVO/TP2 baby. $600 is a bit much to pay for a phone though. You should try to flip your previous phone on ebay and talk Sprint into giving you service credits like the rest of us. Good luck in your phone journey. IMO Android is almost there, but not quite yet for my needs. Maybe when Android 2.8?? comes out I'll switch...LOL I left Palm OS after 7 years, then switched to WM, so Android will be next.
This post has been thanked 1 times.