View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 09:53 PM
bsod169
N00b

bsod169 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Trade in a TP2 for credit towards EVO...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus_del_marko View Post
Lets see, in 4-6 months the EVO will be as outdated as the hero is. Im glad everyone can just dump $$ blindly into a new phone just for bragging rights. Give the thing time to be cracked, custom rom and bugs worked out, thats my point. I can assure you here & xda will be filled with OMG i just wasted my money on this thing before the devs even have a chance to fix anything.
troll is troll.

A lot of people are not just blindly wasting money on any phone. This is the best phone to date and yes it may be outed in a few months it will still be one of the best. Don't forget a lot of peoples 1 yr and 2 yr contract renewals are coming up and if you are a Sprint Premiere member on a 1 yr you will being the $199. For a lot of us the $199 price tag won't break the bank as this phone is a investment and as a lot of members here on this forums this is our hobby. If there is any problems with this phone. We will work together to make our own fixes and solutions since the Sprint is so slow. Teamwork and great members make this a great forum.

To stay on topic somewhat. I will be trading in my Touch Pro 1 at bestbuy.. oh yeah! $68!
This post has been thanked 1 times.