View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 09:19 PM
pmatthewsatiug
PPCGeeks Regular

pmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGGJESS2 View Post
Ok so I reflashed the 23XXX rom and I am still getting the sound through the speaker phone I have installed it on the device and the storage card and both came with the same results. I even thought that maybe the CAB I had was bad so I downloaded the one you posted and I am still having the same issue. I appreciate all of the help you have given me so far. I am going to flash back to stock and see if it is a device issue at this point. The only other rom I have ever used is Mighty and it worked then. Thanks again.
I'm sorry to hear that. I have no idea why it's working on my TP2. But probably like you, I'm so attached to VVM now, I don't know what I'd do if it didn't work.

PM me if you have specific questions about my configuration. Really I don't have anything special, but I may be able to help troubleshoot.

Again, best of luck. Sorry it didn't work. But please keep us posted here if you learn anything.