View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 09:11 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by myshinynewtouch View Post
AWESOMEEEE.... got it to work.. christian - thanks a ton - had to go thru some crap yesterday, where i accidentall pressed on update PRI, which caused my data profile to be corrupted, had to flash to stock, then back to rootrom today (after which i found a thread where i realized, i need not have flashed to stock)... so for future sprint guys using this ROM - NO DONT INSTALL DCD CARRIER CAB and DONT CLICK ON UPDATE PRI...

anyway to update the cities for the weather? my town is not in the list, any pre-built app already cooked in or do i have to download some weather editor?
Look under Tools or Utilities for Weather City Editor. I'm not on root atm so I dont know if it's cooked in but give it a whirl if it's not. I've never needed it as Tampa works well with My Location but I know plenty of users have had success with it.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=546141