View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 06:36 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Ha$oN View Post
I just got my replacement phone and i am trying to unlock it. I redownloaded the unlock package and have my phone connected to my computer synced but when i double click the unlock exe file and then yes to allow it doesnt do anything at all. Nothing comes up

I made sure that i do have microsoft net framework installed also. I do not get any types of warning or anything, just nothing happens. Help please!!!
Make sure you're on a different computer with a different internet connection from what you used for unlocking your first tp2. Also, make sure the antivirus and firewall is disabled.

To fix your problem, right click on the unlocker and choose "Run as administrator"