View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 05:28 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertwhamm View Post
Well I am not seeing any directions in the first post other than saying to turn off the backlight. And fumbling through the already annoying windows mobile and touch flow 3D settings trying to find the proper tab for backlight it just got a little annoying, so yes if you would like to append the 4 easy hand-held steps to the original post it may help someone as retarded or half retarded as me.

with that being said I now say....

lol

=D>
Yea, after looking over the first (I guess second) post, the directions aren't there at all really.. Makk just said to turn off the automatic backlight control. Eh, I guess it could be more clear but whatever.