View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 02:04 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by trphg View Post
When I open Internet Sharing, I get the following error message:

"The file 'IntShr' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file."

I remember other people having this issue before but no one really gave much advice. Anyone know of a fix?
To tell the truth I don't know what the problem is, but to help and try to troubleshoot your issue, is that the only issue you are having? Which version of the ROM are you using? Have you tried to do a hard reset? Did you do a google search to see what it brings up? Does it work after a soft reset and then starts happening after the phones been running a while?