View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 01:08 PM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Hate Winmo For these reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpringz View Post
Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2 6.5 stock: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

winmo folks dont play around lol .... u guys r def a dedicated bunch n i can respect that. my gf is gonna b happy im ditching windows ... sometimes when she wants the attention i explain 2 her im setting up my phone. . . again due to an instability issue & had 2 hard reset .. .. .. .. but thats only the case half the time i gotta think of a new excuse
I'm going to get my HD2, it's actually a really great phone.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME