Old 05-21-2010, 05:16 AM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Receive a FREE EVO (from Sprint)

Damn it !!! (sorry for off topic)
maybe my english sucks, But If I understand right, Noah from phonedog.com tell that on Thursday at Google I/O 2010 at San Francisco the Attendees (people who goes to the event) receive a free, yes a FREE Google EVO FROM Sprint (see video if you don't trust me)
OK, envy kill me but what the h*ll people at San Francisco they deserve to receive EVO FREE (let say it is fair) if you consider that people are bound (obligate) to pay the $10 extra for 4G for the next two year (plus voice and data plan) even there is no 4G upto next year at San Francisco.
OK, I'm officially envy as everyone notice.
By the way, thanks that EVO is out for a lot of REVIEWERS now,
I hope we could see a real comparation between battery life
for example HTC HD2 vs HTC EVO (T-mobile & Sprint)???
HD2 has 1280mAh vs EVO has 1500mAh,
HD2 users report 2 day battery last vs EVO 12hrs at 4G .
Why I made this question because the books say WM6.5 Standby Battery Life is almost the double of Android Standby battery Life?? I guess nobody talks about that today at San Francisco, mmmm guessing why???
Of course I'm still envy.
Damn It!! I swear I will block all EVO news, envy is killling me.
EVO has front camara for Video Chat, and you can see an example video of Live streaming through QIK
from Thursday Google I/O 2010 at San Francisco.
see the video in this link (again is from Noah phonedog.com but this time is from his EVO Sprint live streaming).
Damn it!!!

Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-21-2010 at 07:55 AM.