View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 01:35 AM
nrfitchett4
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Hate Winmo For these reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krewblink View Post
Uh oh Excuse me Child. I did my research. Bought the best phone sprint had. But didnt realize Winmo is such a POS. Its simply garbage. yeah i can flash yeah i can add stuff. Yeah i can research and look for hours for things to put on my Phone. But i dont want to do that nor do i have the time to do that. the point being is i have to spend hours to make my phone better. When android is already better. BING? WTF IS BING. Windows is CRAP!. Its sad to see you guys backing up Windows. Its not your fault. Its their faults were stuck with a shitty operating system. Oh and is win7 suppose to compete with Android and apple? I think not. Still gonna be a peice of crap with a lot of bugs and people asking questions on how to fix their phone cuz they think they bricked it cuz they had to install bunch of shit to make it better. Middle finger in the AIR. WINMO.

I feel like going back to my original NOKIA where my text messages and calls worked. and could play the snake game for hours. Those were the days! Oh also Changing my case! AWESOME

alot of problems with the tp2 came about when sprint released 6.5 with sense 2.5 full of bloatware.
some problems are user caused by putting crap on their phone that doesn't belong or doesn't work with their o.s. maybe if winmo only had one o.s. one one piece of hardware, it would be better. oh wait isn't that what they are trying to do with wp7? android is already getting complaints from the "experts" that they are too fragmented.
this is my second smartphone, and don't act like every smartphone doesn't have its bugs. they all do.