Thread: OEM's
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 02:30 AM
JimSmith94
Halfway to VIP Status

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdzlyz View Post
Go Here ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....en%20Maker.rar

then download any rom, if it came with the RUU just get the *.nbh out of there and move it to the dogguy kitchen folder and then double click on prepit.bat after that go on head and wait after it is all extracted there should be a OEM, SYS, and ROM folder just stick any OEM's you have and put it in the OEM folder and then hit buildos.exe and pick the oem's you want and then after its done having no errors hit buildit.bat and then after that your new RUU_signed.nbh will be in the RUU foulder that is included in DogGuy's kitcen
There must be a trick I'm missing with DogGuy's Kitchen Maker. I've tried several .nbh files from the new 6.1 ROMs, and have the same problem with all of them.

When I run prepit.bat on the .nbh file it works and creates the directories. However when I run BuildOS on that, without even adding any extra OEMs, I get duplicate file errors. Any ideas?