View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 01:27 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzik View Post
I have the same also on the 5/13 and 5/16 25xxx GTX. I set it at max but it keeps going back to 10 seconds.
In regards to those having the problem with the backlight dimming resetting to 10 seconds, this is how I fixed the problem on my phone.

1. Copy, install and open the KaiserTweak cab (its the same as the old Touch tweaks, but with keyboard settings).

2. Go to keyboard tweaks and under backlight timeout set it to 30 seconds (or whatever) and exit.

3. Reset and then you can change the standard backlight to whatever you want and it will stick.

I even uninstalled the KaiserTweak cab when I was done and it still works fine. Hope this works for you.
Attached Files
File Type: cab KaiserTweak.cab (380.6 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by swlaraut; 05-21-2010 at 01:30 AM.