N00b
Threadstarter

krewblink is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Hate Winmo For these reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracechild View Post
hey pink, oh i'm sorry blink... do some research next time before you post anything up...... we know our phones, the reason we still have the tp2 is simply because we tested it and found it to be the best. So please stop embarrassing all the other android users and post something great about an android, ON THE ANDROID FORUM...

but thank you for reminding us why we still love wm, tp2
Uh oh Excuse me Child. I did my research. Bought the best phone sprint had. But didnt realize Winmo is such a POS. Its simply garbage. yeah i can flash yeah i can add stuff. Yeah i can research and look for hours for things to put on my Phone. But i dont want to do that nor do i have the time to do that. the point being is i have to spend hours to make my phone better. When android is already better. BING? WTF IS BING. Windows is CRAP!. Its sad to see you guys backing up Windows. Its not your fault. Its their faults were stuck with a shitty operating system. Oh and is win7 suppose to compete with Android and apple? I think not. Still gonna be a peice of crap with a lot of bugs and people asking questions on how to fix their phone cuz they think they bricked it cuz they had to install bunch of shit to make it better. Middle finger in the AIR. WINMO.

I feel like going back to my original NOKIA where my text messages and calls worked. and could play the snake game for hours. Those were the days! Oh also Changing my case! AWESOME

Last edited by krewblink; 05-21-2010 at 01:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.