View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 10:15 PM
zone23
VIP Member
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ZONE-ROM][May20][21903][23118][23569][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Sprint][SASHIMI]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lw123 View Post
Zone23, Do you have any reason for not build Opera 10 in your rom, instead of using Opera 9.7?
Thanks for answering my questions. I will re-flash to see if the problem will be fixed.

Ya I actually have a couple reasons. I don't like that the zoom bar on the bottom of the TP screen doesn't work. I like for my ROM to have as many things work as possible. The zoom might not bother you, but I will have 10 people telling me that it doesn't work. Whether they actually use it or not is a different story sometimes its just the idea. Also I don't like that it has visual bookmarks, since the TP has a tab for it I find it unnecessary. I use Opera Mini as it is so much faster than either of them. I realize it has visual bookmarks but its not set as default so when I click on a bookmark on the Internet tab it takes me to that page and not another group of bookmarks. Even if the bookmarks were fixed (which there might be a fix) the zoom is still a deal breaker.

I do appreciate your input.

Droidrox39