View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Rager02
VIP Member

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

So i pre-ordered mine on saturday or sunday at bb.this after trying to preorder at radioshack the same day and the reps there didnt have a clue what i was talking about,the best buy is a bit far so i wouldnt be able to get it til late on the 4th.Shack is down the street i wonder if they got any preorders since they difdt have no clue about the phone,i called a few days ago and they said they would get it by the 4th i asked if they have alot of preorders and they guy told me "we dont do that".its pretty ghetto IMO i would like to file a complain.Also you guys think i should try and preorder at the shack again or just take my chances on the 4th going at store opening time.

Last edited by Rager02; 05-20-2010 at 08:43 PM.