View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 06:50 PM
Nagrom Nniuq
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][Finished 4/1/10]NagROM TP2[WM6.5.5 Build 23551][V0.08 Bare & V3.08 Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkimbler View Post
Nagrom, what would it take to get you to update this from time to time. Not every sys release but every now and then. No one else releases a completely clean ROM.
Well, I am going to be selling my TP2 probably in the next few weeks, so maybe I will release one more build before then, IF there is a build with some noticeable improvements. After I sell it, I will be completely done with WM for the foreseeable future (I will have my Vogue, but it's running Android also...).