View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 06:32 PM
klimb22
PPCGeeks Regular

klimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by edub186 View Post
When, I walked in, I approached the manager and ask if they were taking Evo pre-orders and he said yea hurry up before its to late and that today was the last day to do it. So he got my information and was having a hard time putting it on the system to be put on my gift card, ( so now im like wow i missed out ). So after like 2 tries it wouldn't work, he decide to type in some sort of override code i guess because it was not registering in the systems.

I guess stores have a limited amount of pre orders they can take. I called a few Radio Shacks around me and was told they don't know when the pre orders are done then another said the 27th. My suggestion to all is to call your local BB's, Radio Shacks or wherever you're getting your Evo asap, because the store I pre-ordered from is definitely done with them after today.

Also the Radio Shack Evo pamphlet I got stated that the pre order process can end early:
Thanks. It's understandable. It's not like HTC and Sprint made 5 billion phones. Good thing I pre-ordered last Friday.

Do you mind if I link to this post from other sites?