ace741
Regular 'Geeker

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC EVO 4G Review!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubigred View Post
Im in the same boat my Houston compandre (sp?) lol.....I have the TP2 as well and on SERO ($30). The situation is complicated because the TP2 has a big screen , a keyboard , and I only play $30+/month. I previously had the TP1 and the TP2 was GOD SEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to the EVO is really just a "want" that comes with a higher price tag . However, I have to get this phone. I will get this phone.

What will make me sad/mad is months later when a 4.3 Android WITH KEYBOARD comes out...but until then I will revel superbly with the EVO.

Now off to look for sneaky discounts to lower my Sprint bill...........
Hello fellow Houstonian! Glad I'm not alone! My TP2 is a great phone and I'm trying to find reasons not to like it LOL. I already prepurchased mine from Best Buy at Gunspoint. Think I'm going to add a line with it and keep my SERO for a a week or two and try it out. If I like it and it delivers everything as promised I will keep it. I just hope the huge increase in plan price is well justified. What scares me is we can't ever go back to the $30 plans. Where you get'n yours?