ace741
Regular 'Geeker

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC EVO 4G Review!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu_23 View Post
its just you, and others who dont fall into the pre-release-hype. you dont want it if you gotta harp on everything negative. (losing signals in a building, what you TP2 never had a sucky signal somewhere and started roaming?) it wont be perfect, nothing ever is. but its a HUGE deal because its new. yes the initial hype may boil down after its release, but this doesnt seem like the type of phone that will fall off the meter. Its like iPhone caliber right now. Peole will love it or love to hate it. It aint goin no where, unless they start exploding in people pockets. Wait for the few months for people who dont like it as much as they thought and scour ebay/CL for one used and price is knocked down a lil. but the sprint fees aint goin no where. But like anything new, u gotta pay to play man. You want that luxury/performance, u gonna spend a lil more for it. American way.
I'm talking strictly 4G, TP2 does not have 4G and no, I get very good signal with my TP2 in buildings. And lets face it, 4G is in the name of the phone "HTC EVO 4G". If you cannot get good 4G signal in a building it is concerning. When the review from Wall Street Journal says "However, the data speeds I got in my tests weren't spectacular, or anywhere close to the typical maximum Sprint claims, even in Baltimore, where the company's 4G network is mature.", its a bit dissapointing. Anyone with 4G aircards want to chime in and tell us what kind of coverage you get in buildings?