View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 01:13 PM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumKbdControl kills keyboard+button drivers on stock Sprint ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redex777 View Post
I am experiencing a very frustrating problem relating to the loss of functionality of ALL hardware bttons (excluding te zoom-slider)? I used to hard reset when it happened until i realized it only happens right after installing RhodiumKbdControl.

I don't have any problems with it on ROMs other than stock sprint. I finally figured it out when I tried to run RhodiumKbdControl and it returned an error specifying that there was no keyboard driver running (or that it just couldn't find one running.)

I might have already posted about this, but think it was a few monts ago, and at tht point it was unresolved.

Does anyone else experience this after installing RhodiumKbdControl on stock sprint rom(updated)?
Rhodium = Touch Pro2, it says you have a Raphael aka Touch Pro

The Rhodium hardware drivers are different than the Raphael, that might be the mix up