PPCGeeks Regular

bee976 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to bee976
Re: [ROM] 05/18/10 | Fresh Toast v2.1 | BFS + Overclock + EXT4 | Newest RUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
I'm getting crazy freezing/lag in senseui... maybe cuz i have a class4 card? I read someone having the same issue of at xda, but so far no solution...
I take no credit for this, i found it on xda, thank avalaunch

it worked wonders for me

heres some help to get the most out of this rom. this is what i do and it makes this rom flyyyy.

1. use autokiller. i know everyone is still in mad about the location issue but idc at all. ill tell you where im at all the time haa. but i set auto killer to strict. 60 mbs free and nothing ever closes early.

2. use taskiller. although i know everyone says task killers are bad, you only need it for one thing.

3. use setcpu. now here comes the important part. to get the best stepping that i have found with both the oc widget and setcpu. when you start the rom, slide the min slider all the way up and down. now set MAX to 729600 and MIN to 245760. now touch the screen and it steps up to 729 perfectly. any higher it will stay at 480 99% of the time. even while sleeping. i get an entire day with this setting under heavy usage.

4. on boot kill all tasks. go into PEEP and disable auto update. this fixed the com.htc.bg issue for me. and this is important to stop lag.

5. with all this i CANT get the rom to lag. i did test this on this rom. i use my own rom based on zens slide. but these settings, apps, work perfect on anyrom with this kernel.

hope this helps!

This post has been thanked 2 times.