View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 01:11 AM
makkonen
TouchPro Android Guy
Threadstarter

makkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Unsquashing the files shouldn't be a problem -- can be done from windows without too much trouble. Just find a set of squashfs-tools that works. I believe it uses version 3.3, as version 4 can't be decompressed by the kernel.

But if you want to resquash, you'll need a linux environment, because there's no way to make the changes from windows without trashing the file permissions.

I think there's some tricky things with Calendar.apk and/or CalendarProvider.apk, so just copying them out and sticking them in AndroidApps or data.img won't solve the problem; but I'm not sure, and if you've got the time and inclination, it's probably worth a shot.