View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by steiny View Post
bump...need some help with this SMS issue. I just reflashed FF, did Task 29 data wipe prior to reflash. Tried sending an SMS after i resynced with WMDC and boom, same problem. Phone dies, I hit the power button it comes back on and soft resets, SMS doesn't send. argggggggggggggggggg....is this a hardware issue or is there a file that WMDC is syncing that's corrupting SMS.

And on another note, after I reflashed the ROM, I try to install the Mighty ROM Sprint cab to provision my phone but it says it's already installed? Does it install automatically now without me doing anything?
Have you installed the Arcsoft cab? have you tried to flash back to stock and see if its still causing the same problem?