View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 07:06 PM
Papnschmilees
Lurker

Papnschmilees is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Well I am reporting back. The 5/01 rom does seem to run a little smoother most of the time.(using older 1.88.07wv radio) its at least up to speed with the 2.1 rom I wanted before.
This rom ran SLOW before and i dont know if you can contribute it to the newer radio or not but on a rainy day the wiper would tick across the screen at a frame rate of one per second, literally it was bad. and it would be extremely slow if I was using the virtual keyboard where the letters wouldnt show up for a second or so.
It is running better now.

The only problem I am having now is that I cant disable the landscape mode. I NEED to be able to disable that.

It is probably just my phone but no matter what rom I have.( it did it the first day I had it with the shipped rom) whenever it switches from landscape to portrait or vice versa. it doesn't matter if it switches because I pull the keyboard out or it switches by the sensor. it is really slow for about 2 minutes. example if i pull the keyboard out to type up an email. i can get a good 5-7 words typed before something shows up on the screen. if i open the keyboard and let it sit for a minute before i start typing the letters show up as soon as i press them. same thing applies with the virtual keyboard after a switch

arn24- I do not have any problems opening mms, emails, or texts. That has never been an issue for me and im using imnuts threaded verizon arcsoft mms 5.2.12.62

Last edited by Papnschmilees; 05-19-2010 at 07:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.