View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 06:47 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpriset View Post
Unless I missed something, it looks like the updated Bing is not working in May 16 Roms(My Location, Bluetooth errors). I tried Cookie first and it did not work. I was able to get it working by downloading a fresh Bing from the Marketplace. My location worked with no problems after that.

I tried the same thing on May 16th GTX (download fresh Bing from Marketplace) but for some reason it is still not working. Anyone else having issues?

I just tried it and it loaded up my location faster than google maps usually does. Have you run quickgps to get your satellite information or done anything else that could be affecting it?

Oh yeah, are you on the 21xxx or 23xxx series?

LAWL