View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 06:33 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: 05/18/10 Plutonium Co0kie_V2_still 23569

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
If I use this rom moderately during the day, I will have 70% after 8hrs on average. that's with some push email during the day, some 30 minute sync of two email accounts. 3/5 calls under 30-45 minutes, several data sessions but not constant so intervals of 5-10 minutes at a time.
One thing I do frequently is charge my phone at night, in the morning when its full, I take it off the charger and put it back on and it will charge another 20 minutes or more. You can see with battery monitor installed that it will stay above 100% for up to an hour. HTC needs a better solution but if I dont charge like this I would probably lose about 10% in the first hour. I agree though that the point of these phones is to use them but the battery life just doesnt match the capabilities. Its the same for every other ppc, iphone, and android device. Not ideal for sure.

edit: also should say that I am in great coverage area at work, data speeds are 1300kbs and up so signal is excellent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Well I just talked to my wife and she is 6 hours into her day. Dead phone.

Haha...See my phone is very understandable being that I flash and have beat the living sh*t out of my phone on a daily testing ROM's and what not. But my wife's phone is practically brand new. Not even 2 months old and she is sitting at work with a dead battery now after 6 hours of use. Not sure what the issue is here. I even had a fully charged battery and I took it off the charger today at 2. My wife calls complaining about her phone...blah blah blah...After about 20 minutes...Batter is at 79%? Thats literally 1% gone every minute. I have noticed tho at around 44-50% the battery holds up longer than it does during a high % number. Dont know whats really going on, but I guess. *shrugs
I pretty much run mine the same as Riley....with same results....but I always fix my battery issue with these phones.....because when I am working and run it real heavy....BT with Nano ,Wunderradio or Slinging and a lot of internet.....it will just eat it up.....solution way back I always grab an extra battery and a charger is never far away....the way I usually get an extra battery is by going in and b"**tching about battery life to Sprint Corp store....they usually just hand me one from the back....have never had to buy one....I always carry a full charged spare....juice em both up at the end of the night....

Also dont let the woman trick ya.....they look at pRon also............

pRon is hard on battery life also....lol