View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 05:36 PM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 05/18/10 Plutonium Co0kie_V2_still 23569

Man don't know what you're doing
I took my phone of charge at 5am this morning
and my batt. is at 60% weather updates every 30mins and email push is the same,
and i have shit for sig. at the job.........

go back to the X rom Vins 6.5x is just to much for ya lol......
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Okay seriously....Is there something that can be done to extend battery life???? I mean I love this ROM, but the battery life is just not the business!! I fully charged my phone...It just turned green when I got out of the car to clock in at 2:30...At 5:00 My batter was sitting at 72%!! I mean I have all the backlight setting to as low as can be 30% to be exact...All of my accounts update every 2-4 hours. What could be the problem of the constant battery drain???? Can anyone who has great battery life please give some suggestions on how to extend it for us who dont? I would really appreciate it.
And for you fish you lucky i didn't see it
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I'm just glad it was Riley that answered, at least I got a straight answer from him. You would have made fun of me and smacked me around for my noobness, trying to make me cry like a beotch! Congrats on 30k bro, well deserved man, well deserved.=D>=D>