View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 05:04 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Exchange and Xandroid question about text messages

i set up my exchange with google.. not hard.. when i came to this pic found here http://www.google.com/support/mobile...36&topic=14299

now when i set mine up yesterday, it also said "text messages" on here too...... if i check text messages, will i see them in android to then when i switch over?? its a little odd having 1 set of messages on winmo and a seperate set on Xandroid...

it'd be nice if our texts were same on both sides.. i can dual sync contacts through exchange ie saves to both winmo and xandroid.. just wonder if texts will do the same before i do it